Bahlsen is an international sweet biscuit manufacturer and one of Germany's best-known family-owned companies. Since its foundation in 1889, the name has stood for reliable, consistent and future-oriented action, well-known brands such as BAHLSEN, LEIBNIZ, PiCK UP! and RAWBITE, innovative products and profitable growth – both nationally and internationally. Bahlsen owes its continuing success to the passion of its approximately 2,700 employees. They are the heart of Bahlsen and together they face the challenges of the future: with curiosity, courage and support.
Want to make an impact on better business decisions?
Join us asHas this whet your appetite? Then submit your application, together with your earliest starting date and all documentation, to our careers site: www.bahlsen.jobs
Join us as
Business Partner Finance Group (f/m/d)
as of now, indefinite
- You will be responsible for the Management reporting of the Bahlsen Group with the aim to present all steering relevant information in a transparent and understandable way and create suitable decision templates and presentations to best support management decisions. This includes all steering relevant reporting topics as monthly reporting, planning, forecasting, scenarios as well as chances and risk assessments.
- In this role you will also be responsible for the definition of reporting structures and processes. A continuous development of our current systems, processes and reports is also a key task taking the reporting to the next level.
- As part of our ONE FINANCE team, you will be closely working with our finance colleagues in the local business units as well as with the central finance teams. For all questions around our Business Intelligence reporting tool you are in close collaboration with the IT colleagues.
- Furthermore you will support us on all different kind of projects to best strengthen the business and to help shape the future of Bahlsen.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master Degree, ideally with focus on business administration / controlling.
- You have 3 - 5 years of professional experience in the area of controlling, ideally also in an FMCG environment.
- You want to have an impact on better business decisions and actively drive harmonization.
- You have strong analytical and technical skills combined with an ability to communicate effectively.
- Your working style is characterized by a high level of initiative and results orientation, always with the willing to succeed.
- You have a business-oriented attitude and can build strong relationships in- and outside of ONE FINANCE.
- You act constructive and challenging and are capable to tell stories with numbers.
- Your personal strengths include a confident manner, conflict resolution, problem-solving skills, as well as teamwork.
- You have the knowledge of all standard office applications, furthermore SAP BW/BO and SAC (SAP Analytics Cloud) is desirable.
- Very good English skills complete your profile.