Bahlsen is an international sweet biscuit manufacturer and one of Germany's best-known family-owned companies. Since its foundation in 1889, the name has stood for reliable, consistent and future-oriented action, well-known brands such as BAHLSEN, LEIBNIZ, PiCK UP! and RAWBITE, innovative products and profitable growth – both nationally and internationally. Bahlsen owes its continuing success to the passion of its approximately 2,700 employees. They are the heart of Bahlsen and together they face the challenges of the future: with curiosity, courage and support.
Join us asHas this whet your appetite? Then submit your application, together with your earliest starting date and all documentation, to our careers site: www.bahlsen.jobs
Group R&D Knowledge Management Coordinator (f/m/d)
- You will further develop the existing master data processes and control of operational processes of master data creation and data use in close cooperation with colleagues from our Research and Development development and related areas (including QM, purchasing and supply chain management)
- You are responsible for the group-wide further development of PDM.
- You define, monitor and evaluate key figures/KPI’s for the evaluation and control of master data processes
You will work in close cooperation with our IT department for the continuous digitization and automation of processes
- You integrate new business areas in PDM
- You implement the requirements from the departments of all business units, e.g. FEMA-Analysis, Kosher/Halal, supplier portal, HACCP Flow Charts, GS1/1WorldSync. etc.
- You are responsible for the authorization assignment of the recipes and monitoring in PDM
- You perform searches in PDM for the interfaces and create evaluations
You maintain the strategic raw materials data in PDM to prepare the release Workflow
- You are the administrator for the PDM-Usermanagement, PDM Troubleshooting Resp. Reviews
- You create PDM-reports for language adaptations in PAS
You are responsible for the release of LMIV-data of articles for 1WorldSync/GS1 (four-eyes-principle)
- You develop key-competencies to create synergies together with your team
- You have professional experience in the field of data management and a keen sense of digital, efficient and lean processes
- You have an academic background in food science, food technology or similar and a high level of affinity for document management, systems and processes.
- You have experience in working with a PDM system - ideally also experience in the introduction of a PDM system
- You have detailed and structured way of working as well as experience in the management of cross-departmental projects
- You have conceptual thinking, a solution-oriented approach to complex questions and problems as well as a strong hands-on mentality and strength in implementation.
- You possess strong communication skills and fun working in a team - also at the interface to adjacent areas
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Holistic thinking and acting as well as fluent multilingual skills, at least German and English, complete your profile