Bahlsen GmbH & Co. KG
Court of registration: District court of Hannover
Company registration number: HRB 58377
Scott Brankin, Jörg Hönemann
Chairman of the Governance Board: Werner M. Bahlsen
VAT Identification No.: DE 115 664 752
Bahlsen GmbH & Co. KG
Corporate Communications Departement
MOTOR Kommunikation GmbH
By using these Bahlsen internet pages, the user accepts the following conditions of use. Bahlsen reserves the right to change these conditions of use at any time, to extend them or to adapt them to changes in the legal situation.
All brands, texts and images on these Bahlsen internet pages are protected by copyright and by other commercial protection of rights. For private, personal use and for other non-commercial purposes, the reproduction of these Bahlsen pages in part or as a whole is permitted, provided that no changes to content are made: all reproduction for the purpose of sale, all changes, downloading and transmission for publication or other commercial use are prohibited.
All information whatsoever that you transmit to this website by electronic or other means, including all data, questions, comments, proposals or similar matters, will be treated as non-confidential information. Furthermore, our policy is not to accept unsolicited manuscripts about marketing ideas, advertising, products, packaging ideas etc. If you nevertheless wish to propose ideas or make other suggestions, your submission implies consent to the transfer to Bahlsen without payment of all rights of use that may be derived from it. Bahlsen has the right to use for any purpose all ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that are contained in such information, including but not restricted to the development, manufacture and marketing of products. If it is your intention to send confidential information to Bahlsen, please submit this information solely by post to the address given below.
All brands, logos and/or product features illustrated on these pages are brands or legally protected features for Bahlsen GmbH & Co. KG. All use of these illustrated brands, logos and product features without written consent by Bahlsen is explicitly prohibited insofar as it goes beyond the directly private sphere.
All links and other references on the Bahlsen internet pages have been carefully checked and have no illegal content to the best of our knowledge. In view of the large number of domains whose content can change daily and can thus not be checked by us, we declare explicitly that we have no influence whatever on the design and content of the linked websites. We thus explicitly distance ourselves from all contents of all websites linked on our internet pages and do not make these contents our own. This declaration applies without exception both for all links shown on our internet pages and also for all contents of the pages to which these links lead.
Although we endeavour at all times to provide good, comprehensive and constantly updated information on the Bahlsen website, we cannot give a guarantee for the accessibility, the quality of access or the manner of representation. Liability is excluded for every type of damage, including consequential damages, that could result from the use of the information published on these internet pages. Individual internet pages also refer to other internet sites for which we are not responsible for the technical quality and the quality of content. Bahlsen is also not responsible for content, which are published on the website by third parties, in particular as a result of activities of hackers. This exclusion of liability also applies to any kind of damage, including consequential damages, that could result from the use of information published on the internet pages of third parties. This exclusion of liability is part of the offering by Bahlsen. Insofar as parts or individual phrases of this text fail to comply with applicable law, or no longer apply or do not apply in full, the validity of the remaining parts and their content remains unaffected.
If a clause in these conditions of use is or becomes invalid or incapable of implementation, the validity of the other clauses remains unaffected by this. German law applies. The place of jurisdiction is Hanover.
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data includes all data that can be related to you personally, e.g., name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible controller and contact data pursuant to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Bahlsen GmbH & Co. KG, Podbielskistraße 11, 30163 Hannover (see our imprint). Our Data Protection Officer can be reached at info@Bahlsen.com or via postal mail address directed toward the “Data Protection Officer”.
(3) If you contact us via e-mail or by using a contact form, the data provided by you (your e-mail address and, if necessary, your name and phone number) will be stored in order to respond to your query. The data provided in this context will be deleted after six months, after the storage of such data is no longer require. Or, in case legal retention periods apply, the processing of the data will be restricted.
(4) If we contract service providers for individual functions of our offer, or if we would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you about the respective activities, as detailed below, including the established criteria for the duration of storage.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You may assert the following rights towards us regarding your personal data:
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority concerning our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for informational purposes only, meaning without registering or providing other information, we only collect the personal data sent to our server by your browser. If you wish to view our website, the following technical data necessary to display our website and to ensure safety and stability is collected (legal basis: Art. 6(1), clause 1, lit. f GDPR):
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, when using our website, cookies that you have selected and accepted will be stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer respective to the browser used, and through which certain information is transferred to the site placing the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to provide more user-friendly and effective internet services.
(c) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser you are using, including session cookies. These cookies store the so-called session ID, which is used to allocate different requests of your browser to the joint session. This allows recognition of your computer when you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
(d) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can use the security settings of your browser to delete the cookies at any time.
(e) We work with different third parties, who support us in displaying advertisements on the internet for you. These third parties can also store cookies onto your computer (third-party cookies). You can use the security settings of your browser to delete these cookies at any time.
(g) Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data independently of the browser used and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want flash cookies to be processed, you must install an add-on, e.g., “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using the private mode of your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and your browser history manually.
(4) Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics tool by Google LLC. This allows us to tag data, sessions, and interactions using a pseudonym user ID to analyze user activities across several devices.
On behalf of the website owner, Google will use the collected information to analyze the use of the website, to generate reports on web activities, and to offer other internet services connected with the use of the website to the website owner.
Google is the recipient of the collected data.
Personal data are transferred to the USA in compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield based on appropriateness regulation of the European Commission.
The data transferred by the website via cookies, user IDs, or advertisement IDs are automatically deleted after 14 months. The deletion of data that have reached their retention period takes place automatically once a month.
§ 4 Further functions and offers by our website
(1) Our website offers other services aside from just informational use that may be of interest to you. To make use of these, generally, you must provide further personal data for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we may use external service providers to process your data. These service providers are carefully selected and contracted by us, are bound to our instructions, and are monitored regularly.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass your personal data on to third parties in cases of campaigns, raffles, joint contracts, or similar activities offered jointly with service partners. You are offered more details when asked to enter your personal data or in the respective participation conditions of the individual activities.
(4) If our service partner is seated outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will provide information accordingly in the service description.
§ 5 Objection or revocation of the processing of your data
(1) If you have consented to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have withdrawn your consent.
(2) If the processing of your personal data is based on a weighing of interest, you may object to the processing of your personal data. This is especially the case if processing the data is not necessary for fulfilling the contract with you, which we explain in the following descriptions of the functions below. When exercising an objection, please offer your reasons why your personal data should not be processed, as we have described. In case of a justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either stop, adjust, or offer compelling protective reasons why we would continue processing the data.
(3) You may revoke the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertisement or data analysis at any time. You can contact email@example.com for further information about this.
§ 6 Social media
(1) Use of social media plug-ins
(b) We have no influence over the collected data or the data processing procedures, nor are we familiar with the full extent of the data processing, the purposes of the data processing, or the duration of storage of the collected data by the plug-in provider. We also have no information on the deletion of collected data by the plug-in provider.
(c) The plug-in provider stores the collected data to create user profiles for advertisement and market research purposes, and/or to design their website as needed. Such processing especially takes place to display needs-based advertisements and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of such a user profile, whereby you must seek out the plug-in provider to do so. We offer the use of plug-ins so that you have the option to interact with the users of the social network if and to improve our offers to make them more attractive to you. The legal basis for using plug-ins is your agreement pursuant to Art. 6(1), clause 1, lit. a GDPR.
(d) The data transfer takes place whether you have an account with the plug-in provider or are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, the data collected by us is directly linked to your account with the plug-in provider. Once you activate the button and, e.g., create a link to the plug-in provider site, the plug-in provider stores the information in your user account and provides the information to your public contacts. We recommend that you log out of your social network account regularly, especially before activating the button, to prevent linking to your profile at the plug-in provider.
(e) Further information about the purpose and the extent of the data collected and processed by the plug-in provider can be found in the privacy policies of that provider. There you will find further information about your respective privacy rights and security options.
(f) The postal addresses of the plug-in providers, as well as the URLs to their privacy policies, are:
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information regarding data processing: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook takes part in the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de. Google takes part in the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter takes part in the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park CA 94025, USA; https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388.
§ 11 Data protection for online job applications and application processing
We collect and process personal data from job applicants for handling job application procedures (legal basis: Art. 6(1), clause 1, lit. b, or lit. f GDPR). Processing can take place electronically. Especially when applicants send their job applications to us electronically, e.g., via e-mail or contact form on our website. If we sign an employment contract with the applicant, the transferred data will be stored for the employment process in adherence to legal regulations. If no employment is offered, the application materials are automatically deleted six months after notifying the applicant of our decision, unless other justified interest on our part remains. Legitimate interest in such a case is, e.g., a burden of proof in a case regarding the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).