Bahlsen GmbH & Co. KG
Court of registration: District court of Hannover
Company registration number: HRB 58377
Scott Brankin, Jörg Hönemann
Chairman of the Governance Board: Werner M. Bahlsen
VAT Identification No.: DE 115 664 752
Bahlsen GmbH & Co. KG
Corporate Communications Departement
MOTOR Kommunikation GmbH
By using these Bahlsen internet pages, the user accepts the following conditions of use. Bahlsen reserves the right to change these conditions of use at any time, to extend them or to adapt them to changes in the legal situation.
All brands, texts and images on these Bahlsen internet pages are protected by copyright and by other commercial protection of rights. For private, personal use and for other non-commercial purposes, the reproduction of these Bahlsen pages in part or as a whole is permitted, provided that no changes to content are made: all reproduction for the purpose of sale, all changes, downloading and transmission for publication or other commercial use are prohibited.
All information whatsoever that you transmit to this website by electronic or other means, including all data, questions, comments, proposals or similar matters, will be treated as non-confidential information. Furthermore, our policy is not to accept unsolicited manuscripts about marketing ideas, advertising, products, packaging ideas etc. If you nevertheless wish to propose ideas or make other suggestions, your submission implies consent to the transfer to Bahlsen without payment of all rights of use that may be derived from it. Bahlsen has the right to use for any purpose all ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that are contained in such information, including but not restricted to the development, manufacture and marketing of products. If it is your intention to send confidential information to Bahlsen, please submit this information solely by post to the address given below.
All brands, logos and/or product features illustrated on these pages are brands or legally protected features for Bahlsen GmbH & Co. KG. All use of these illustrated brands, logos and product features without written consent by Bahlsen is explicitly prohibited insofar as it goes beyond the directly private sphere.
All links and other references on the Bahlsen internet pages have been carefully checked and have no illegal content to the best of our knowledge. In view of the large number of domains whose content can change daily and can thus not be checked by us, we declare explicitly that we have no influence whatever on the design and content of the linked websites. We thus explicitly distance ourselves from all contents of all websites linked on our internet pages and do not make these contents our own. This declaration applies without exception both for all links shown on our internet pages and also for all contents of the pages to which these links lead.
Although we endeavour at all times to provide good, comprehensive and constantly updated information on the Bahlsen website, we cannot give a guarantee for the accessibility, the quality of access or the manner of representation. Liability is excluded for every type of damage, including consequential damages, that could result from the use of the information published on these internet pages. Individual internet pages also refer to other internet sites for which we are not responsible for the technical quality and the quality of content. Bahlsen is also not responsible for content, which are published on the website by third parties, in particular as a result of activities of hackers. This exclusion of liability also applies to any kind of damage, including consequential damages, that could result from the use of information published on the internet pages of third parties. This exclusion of liability is part of the offering by Bahlsen. Insofar as parts or individual phrases of this text fail to comply with applicable law, or no longer apply or do not apply in full, the validity of the remaining parts and their content remains unaffected.
If a clause in these conditions of use is or becomes invalid or incapable of implementation, the validity of the other clauses remains unaffected by this. German law applies. The place of jurisdiction is Hanover.
(1) Below, we will inform you about collection of personal data when you use our website. Personal data are any data that permit a conclusion to you personally, e.g. your name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller in accordance with Article 4(7) EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") shall be Bahlsen GmbH & Co. KG, Podbielskistrasse 11, D-30163 Hanover, Germany (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at [info@Bahlsen.com] or our postal address with the addition "The data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by email or through a contact form, the data disclosed by you (your email address, possibly your name and phone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will erase the data arising in this context after six (6) months, after storage is no longer required, or we shall restrict processing if there are any legal archiving obligations.
(4) If we use any charged service providers for individual functions of our offer, or if we want to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also indicate the specified criteria for the storage duration in this context.
(1) You have the following rights towards us regarding the personal data concerning you:
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about processing of your personal data by us.
(1) If you use our website for information only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit any information to us, we will only collect the personal data your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we will collect the following data that we require technically in order to show you our website and to ensure stability and safety (the legal basis shall be Article 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR [sic]):
(2) In addition to the above data, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disc assigned to the browser you use and through which the party that sets the cookie (we, in this case) will receive certain information. Cookies cannot execute any programs or transfer any viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer as a whole more user-compatible and effective.
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you may use if you are interested. For this, you usually must indicate further personal data that we use for rendering the respective service and that are subject to the above principles of data processing.
(2) Partially, we use external service providers for processing your data. These have been selected and charged with care, are bound to our instructions and will be regularly controlled.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if the entering into an agreement, campaign participations, lotteries, contract conclusions or similar services are offered by us together with partners. More detailed information on this will be provided in the participation terms and conditions of the respective lottery when you indicate your personal data.
(4) As far as our service providers or partners have their seat outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(1) If you have consented to processing of your data, you can withdraw this consent at any time. This withdrawal will influence the admissibility of processing of your personal data after you have issued it towards us.
(2) As far as we base processing of your personal data on consideration of interests, you may object to processing. This is the case if processing in particular is not necessary for the performance of a contract with you, which is presented by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, please present the reasons why we should not process your personal data as performed by us. In case of your justified objection, we will review the situation and shall either cease data processing or adjust it, or explain our compelling legitimate grounds to you based on which we continue to process the data.
(3) Of course, you may object to processing of your personal data for advertisements and data analysis at any time. You may inform us about your objection to advertisements under the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) Use of social media plug-ins
(a) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest. We use the so-called two-click solution for this. This means that when you visit our page, personal data generally will not be passed on to the providers of the plug-ins initially. The provider of the plug-in is indicated by the mark on the box above its first letter or the logo. We enable you to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in using the button. Only if you click the marked field and activate it this way will the plug-in provider be informed that you have called the corresponding website of our online offer. The data mentioned in § 3 of this statement will be transferred as well. In case of Facebook, the IP address will be anonymized at once after collection within Germany according to the information of the respective providers. Activation of the plug-in will therefore transfer personal data concerning you to the respective plug-in provider, where they will be stored (in the USA for US providers). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular using cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via the safety settings of your browser before clicking the greyed-out box.
(b) We cannot influence the collected data and data processing operations, and we do not know the full scope of data collection, purpose of processing, storage periods. We also have no information on erasure of the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(c) The plug-in provider stores the data collected concerning you in usage profiles and uses them for the purpose of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation shall specifically take place in order to display demand-oriented advertisements and in order to inform other users of the social network of your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the generation of these user profiles. In order to exercise this right, you must contact the respective plug-in provider. With these plug-ins, we enable you to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for using the plug-ins is Article 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR [sic].
(d) Data will be transmitted independently of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be assigned directly to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and, e.g., link the page, the plug-in provider will also store this information in your user account and publicly disclose it to your contacts. We recommend that you regularly log out after using a social network, in particular before activating the button, since this prevents assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(e) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plugin provider is available in the following data protection statements of these providers. It also contains further information on your rights in this respect and setting options for protecting your privacy.
(f) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection notices:
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; more information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications as well as http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de. Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park CA 94025, USA; https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388.
Pinterest Inc., 651 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA; https://policy.pinterest.com/de/privacy-policy.
We collect and process personal data of applicants for the purpose of the application proceedings (the legal basis is Article 6(1)(1)(b) or (f) GDPR [sic]). Processing may also take place electronically. This is specifically the case if an applicant transmits the corresponding application documents to us electronically, e.g. by email or via a web form on the website. If we enter into an employment contract with an applicant, the transmitted data will be stored for the purpose of the employment, under observation of the legal requirements. If we do not enter into an employment contract with the applicant, the application documents will be deleted automatically [...] months after disclosure of the negative decision if deletion is not opposed by any other legitimate interests on our side. Other legitimate interests in this meaning shall include the burden of proof in proceedings under the Allgemeines Gleichbehandlungsgesetz (the general law on equal treatment).